Charity of the Month
Our Charity of the Month program was created to help local charities and non-profits generate awareness in the DFW. Their information is located on the back of our care instruction cards that are attached to all of our arrangements and plants delivered during their assigned month.
Here are some causes we have been proud to help. Please click on the link to learn more about the amazing organizations in DFW.
For more information on how to be a part of our Charity of the Month program please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
WOKC - Wipe Out Kids' Cancer
Why we support them?
It's important to know the facts about childhood cancer.
Here is what we know:
- Cancer is the #1 cause of death by disease in children.
- 43 children are diagnosed each day with cancer. That’s 1 child every 30 minutes. WOKC finds this unacceptable!
- 1 out of 8 children will not survive… that’s approximately 1800 children each year.
- Nearly 60% of those who survive will have long-lasting chronic health conditions as adults.
- More children die from cancer than AIDS, muscular dystrophy, cystic fibrosis, and asthma combined.
- Research in childhood cancer has led and continues to lead to successful treatments for adult