214.522.9911
Same Day Delivery Available.

Calvary Hill Funeral Home Dallas - by Dr Delphinium Designs & Events

 

Calvary Hill Funeral Home
3235 Lombardy Ln Dallas, TX 75220
Calvary Hill Cemetery, located at 3235 Lombardy Lane in Northwest Dallas, was established in 1926 by Bishop Joseph Patrick Lynch when it became apparent that Calvary Cemetery (on Hall St.) was no longer adequate to serve the needs of the growing Catholic community in Dallas. The new cemetery, which includes the original Letot family cemetery, was dedicated on All Souls Day in 1929. When Calvary Hill Cemetery opened, a Priests' Circle was established for the interment of members of the clergy and many were relocated from Old Calvary.
Funeral Home    Obituaries Gallery Directions








Dr Delphinium Dallas Flower Shop
5806 W. Lovers Lane
Dallas, TX 75225

Dr Delphinium Richardson Flower & Orchid House
513 W. Campbell Rd
Richardson, TX 75080
Copyright 2014 Dr Delphnium Designs & Events. All Rights Reserved. 214.522.9911